COME AND CELEBRATE!!
Come early! Stay late! Eat the snacks! Partake of the festivities!
Come and Celebrate ESP Pottery's move to 58 Main Street, Stafford Springs, CT on Friday, September 18th, 6PM to 11PM!
Save the date and come see this ridiculously awesome space that team and I have been working like crazy on to get ready.
The Grand Opening festivities kicks off with a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony and rolls right on to live music, snacks, wine, dancing, clay projects, and a chance to just feel out and become a part of this fantastic new space. And pottery! Lots and lots of pottery.
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at 6pm with the Stafford Economic Development Commission and First Selectman Richard Shuck
- Live music by guitarist Daniel Salazar from 6pm to 8pm
- DJ'd music by my Tango Friends from 8pm to 11pm in the Former Strip Club DJ Booth
- Snacks organized & made by my favorite Farmers Market friends
- Wine & Sangria
- Five-minute Studio Tile Decorating stations run by my very awesome student volunteers
DO NOT miss this event!