Come have fun and leave your permanent mark on an historic Stafford Springs space. (Additional Facebook event listing here)
Friday evening during Arts on Main, I will unleash:
- 600 square feet of freshly base-coated, very boring attic plywood floor
- Many quarts of leftover Sherwin Williams paint (Ooo) with a few new colors (turquoise, dark teal, chartreuse, and wine red) freshly and loving mixed by the fine management team. I call this special palette, "Caribbean Party Boat."
- Our first party-sized Mojito jug
- Snacks! I'll make sure I have the pesto dip.
- A few pairs of knee pads (The attic ceiling spans from about four feet to six feet, so there's a little hunching in the forward part. You'll see what I mean when you get up there).